Monday 11 June 2012

Corporate day out 2...

Displeased with my attempts at 'corporate chic' see post a couple below. My man wanted me in full on Queen Mother glamour. I love the Queen Mum, she is like the perfect granny of the era, finding this picture made me feel very sentimental and nostalgic...


The guidelines are everything must match and nothing that makes any strong reference to fashion (Kate have you been using the same references?)
The dress is Anne Klein and the coat Karen Millen (a recent purchase from ebay for less than a fiver!)
The shoes are rather moth eaten from Versace in Bicester Village (when it used to be cheap in about 1998). They cover my bunions but unfortunately not the cable sized veins in my feet.






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment thank you so much, it means a lot.